BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Asner,

Please PM me... these are gorgeous. I saw the pic of them on an E34 M5 on your instagram. Any pics of them on an E39 M5? Any issues with fitment on a stock E39 M5 with rubbing?

I'm seriously considering these. Was also considering your set of Kershers awhile back too. But these really have my attention. I am in the US in zip code 02719 and would be interested in a staggered set, in the standard powder coated metallic silver with lacquer finish.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Asner,

Please PM me... these are gorgeous. I saw the pic of them on an E34 M5 on your instagram. Any pics of them on an E39 M5? Any issues with fitment on a stock E39 M5 with rubbing?

I'm seriously considering these. Was also considering your set of Kershers awhile back too. But these really have my attention. I am in the US in zip code 02719 and would be interested in a staggered set, in the standard powder coated metallic silver with lacquer finish.

Thanks. PM sent.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Also, what's the hub bore on these please. Thanks!

Found a few pics of them on an E39, all depends on the offsets:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
FS: 18" Rondell 0021 Powder Coated Wheels 8.5J ET13 & 10J ET16

I have ready quoted in PM, please check.

P.S. If you cant reply on PM, give me your e-mail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
3 Participants
Asner
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing