BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling for a friend at work.



He recently sold his 840 and now wants to sell the wheels. They are style 37 M Parallel chrome wheels. This is what I know from him:



They are 18” staggered wheels. I believe they are 9.5" in the rear and 8" up front and not sure of the offset. They have Michelin Pilot Sport tires. The fronts are said to be new. The rears have about 8K miles on them. The finished is supposed to be excellent...no scratches or curbage (I have not seen them in person). He is also including the BMW caps and BMW valve stem caps.



His price is $3,000 plus shipping. I suppose you can e-mail or PM me if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with him.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
boostmiser said:
I'm selling for a friend at work.



He recently sold his 840 and now wants to sell the wheels. They are style 37 M Parallel chrome wheels. This is what I know from him:



They are 18” staggered wheels. I believe they are 9.5" in the rear and 8" up front and not sure of the offset. They have Michelin Pilot Sport tires. The fronts are said to be new. The rears have about 8K miles on them. The finished is supposed to be excellent...no scratches or curbage (I have not seen them in person). He is also including the BMW caps and BMW valve stem caps.



His price is $3,000 plus shipping. I suppose you can e-mail or PM me if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with him.






Pardon my ignorance, but are they compatible with an M5's lug pattern, etc. 5driver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure they will fit...but not positive. He is finding out the bolt pattern and offset for me. I'll post it when I get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry it took so long. If you have any additional questions...please e-mail Bobby at [email protected]

Here is some more info from him:


FRONT WHEELS
36.11-2227 631

8J X 8 AH2 1S13
33963
06/99
BMW 5 LUGS

REAR WHEELS
3611-2227 633

91/2J X 18 AHZ1S25
33964
AS 1062
44/98
BMW 5LUGS

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
boostmiser said:
Sorry it took so long. If you have any additional questions...please e-mail Bobby at [email protected]

Here is some more info from him:


FRONT WHEELS
36.11-2227 631

8J X 8 AH2 1S13
33963
06/99
BMW 5 LUGS

REAR WHEELS
3611-2227 633


No problem. I'll confess my interest is more academic at the moment and am mulling their look over. Nevertheless, thanks for details. 5driver

91/2J X 18 AHZ1S25
33964
AS 1062
44/98
BMW 5LUGS

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
You should consider a price reduction, a non chrome version of these rims (8" x18") are available new for $149/rim at the wheel exchange.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2002m5BGM said:
You should consider a price reduction, a non chrome version of these rims (8" x18") are available new for $149/rim at the wheel exchange.
E-mail him and see what he'll take. Doesn't hurt to ask. Remember, I'm just posting this for a guy I work with.
The Wheel Exchange rims are replicas and hence the low price. These are OEM...and therefore will cost more, regardless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
If these wheels are originals (which they are) they will not fit the E39 model. E39 has a wider hub centre than the E38. The replicas are usually made for the E39 but made to fit the E38 (and others) with certain hub-centric inserts that make the fitment tight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*saemi* said:
If these wheels are originals (which they are) they will not fit the E39 model. E39 has a wider hub centre than the E38. The replicas are usually made for the E39 but made to fit the E38 (and others) with certain hub-centric inserts that make the fitment tight.
Thanks for that info.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top