BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my wheels refinished and replaced my halfish worn (at least on the front) Pilot Sports with new Sumitomos. Check the E39 forum if interested. I have the used set available for anyone in SoCal that can use them, in factory E39 sizes; 245/40-18 fronts, and 275/35-18 rears. The fronts have 5-6/32's of tread left, and the rears 3-4/32's. (Darn, my right foot is heavy! :haha:) The first pic is a front tire, side view. Both fronts look identical. The second is a rear tire side view. The third and fourth pics are top views of each rear tire, as they are the most worn.

If I hadn't swapped them out with the wheel refinishing, I would have run hem this summer/fall, and replaced the rears before the rainy season starts back up in Dec./January. The fronts have enough tread to outlast another set of rears, once these are cooked, unless you overdrive them.

I doubt if it would be cost effective to ship them, and I really don't want to have to wrap them up. I'm asking $200, or best offer. Located in Moorpark, CA, just west of the SFV in Ventura County.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone is interested, just make me an offer. I'm sure someone can use these.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I thought these were sold (thanks Beast27!) but shipping turned out to be cost prohibitive. Still available. Local pickup only (SoCal.)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but I can't find a cheap way to ship them. Greyhound wants $150! I'm sure someone in SoCal could use a cheap set of tires. Make me an offer. I'm easy. I can carry these up to Bimmerfest if anyone wants to pick them up there.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts