BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling all 4 18X9.5 Fikse Profil 10, custom made to allow 275's all the way around. Wheels for sale only, no tires. These wheels came w/ my '02 Alpine White Dinan S2 M5 when I bought in Oct 2006 w/ 44k mi (at 70k mi now) from a M5board member. Converted back to OEM wheels since I drive in Downtown SF daily--too many potholes. One wheel recently sent back to Fikse due to bent rim for new inner barrel--will have receipt to show repair, which cost me $375+.

Not sure on weight, but very light.

All wheels are in good condition -- w/ scuff marks from mounting tires.

Serial Numbers -- i can provide remaining two digits if you PM me.
F724A6271204229XX
F724A6271204229XX

F722A6272205266XX
F722A6272205266XX

$2000+shipping (CONUS)
Located in Bay Area, CA--local buyer preferred.
Many references available. I am more active on 6speedonline w/ the same handle "JWGT2". For those in the Porsche community---the owners of Sharkwerks can attest to the things I sell.

Thanks.
James

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
wow !! i need to sell my HRE's first ... and i swear i want those !!

i been looking for light weight 18"

·
Registered
319 Posts
Bump for a great seller, awesome rims at a good price.

James is about as honest and fair seller as they come... two big thumbs up based on my previous experience as the buyer, and I would absolutely do business with him again in the future.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Ahem...

Beautiful wheels; they should sell quickly.

996 TT GT800?? Is it an EVOM's set-up?? Geez, everything else you drive (including GT3RS) must feel like a boat anchor compared to THAT monster!! 'Ever drive it on a track??

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice line up :hihi:

Wheels are beautiful especially on your white car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for a great seller, awesome rims at a good price.

James is about as honest and fair seller as they come... two big thumbs up based on my previous experience as the buyer, and I would absolutely do business with him again in the future.
Thanks for the kind words Tony. It was a pleasure working w/ you as well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful wheels; they should sell quickly.

996 TT GT800?? Is it an EVOM's set-up?? Geez, everything else you drive (including GT3RS) must feel like a boat anchor compared to THAT monster!! 'Ever drive it on a track??
Thanks DRM.
Yes, EVO GT800 3.8...yes, everything is slow in comparison in a straight line. I have not taken the 800 to the track yet. I used to track my GT700...too much power to modulate esp thru turns. I def prefer the RS any day over a turbo.

·
8,369 Posts
Awesome rims! And excellent price!

I too have Fikse's and I love them.

Fikse's are superstrong and super lightweight. Very well made.

There will be one lucky new owner of your rims.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Mesh is tight

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD!!!

Thanks for everyone's interest, sold to fellow m5board member. Shipping tomorrow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts