BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made these based off the original 10W-60 oil stickers that came on our cars back in 99-01 before BMW's marketing team switched all the stickers to the ugly green 5W-30 one. The oranges ones are NLA from BMW now and these include some info on our engine.

I made a few designs to pick from. Order from below:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Which castrol version is most like the original version and will the speedhaven logo be in the background of the actual product?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
yea, curious as well on which one is closet to original. im also assuming that your watermark wont be present on the final product right?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watermark is only for the website, not on final product.

Castrol-Orange-Mono is closest to the original Orange sticker.
Castrol-White is closest to the current white $14 sticker.

If you scroll down on the page, you'll find photos of Tim's car with the original sticker.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
haha, I didn't scroll down far enough the first time to see the pics of my car. I must have bought one of the last decals from BMW back then. Order for spares/toolbox going in now!

Thanks for all the effort!

Reactions: TheShafro

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is it possible you could ship to the UK? Not fussed about the US numbers and URL on the sticker, would just be nice to have the oil recommendation.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it possible you could ship to the UK? Not fussed about the US numbers and URL on the sticker, would just be nice to have the oil recommendation.
The URL was exactly like the original. I copied it to the exact BMW font and recreated the icons by tracing them. I added the correct oil and logos to add some flavor, that's all.

Yes, I ship everywhere, just place an order. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
The URL was exactly like the original. I copied it to the exact BMW font and recreated the icons by tracing them. I added the correct oil and logos to add some flavor, that's all.

Yes, I ship everywhere, just place an order. :)
Perfect. Thanks.

Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts