BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a pair of great condition '01 headlights and taillights. The headlights come with ballasts and bulbs. The condition of the headlight plastic is a 8.5/10. The headlights orange corners have been painted black for a cleaner look. The tails come alone, no LED ignitors, and the condition is 9/10.

I'm asking $400 for the headlights and $300 for the tails. Shipping is at buyers expense, and I will offer local pickup in SoCal and Paypal preferred.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that, here they are nice and clean! I forgot to mention the turn signal bulbs are the metallic coated "invisible" ones.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Emoshun! Its Chuck aka hidplanet. I would love to take these off your hands as long as the adjusters work. Let me know here or in pm if we can make it happen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I am from Slovakia and I am looking for OEM Hella tails and headlights for a long time. Will the tails fit on my E39 '97? If yes, I am buying them right now. How we can reduce price if I take tails and headligts together. Please reply me soon at my email [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is the best you can do shipped to 19711? what else would i need to make those work on my MY00 M5? Thanks.My e-mail is: [email protected]
The best I can do shipped to your door is $750.

Hello, I am from Slovakia and I am looking for OEM Hella tails and headlights for a long time. Will the tails fit on my E39 '97? If yes, I am buying them right now. How we can reduce price if I take tails and headligts together. Please reply me soon at my email [email protected] Thanks
The best I can do shipped to your door is $770.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you wouldn't know if they fog up then since they've been opened before. Also would u be interested in selling the bulbs and ignitor separate?
I have sale pending on the headlights, and yes I would consider selling the bulbs/ballasts to you. $130 for bulbs/ballasts.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have sale pending on the headlights, and yes I would consider selling the bulbs/ballasts to you. $130 for bulbs/ballasts.
Sorry should have rephrased I'm interested in headlights only don't need bulbs or ballast Let me know if deal falls through.

·
Registered
5 Posts
so the tails do not have these "invertors/ignitors" (sorry I don't know their name) for pre-facelift models (I have '97 e39) and without them they will not work? thanks ...but If they will, I am buing them right now!!

I mean these ones

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Headlights sold?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
You need those ignitors to make them work, you can find them at a local junkyard, or eBay.
This is not particularly true. You will only find those ignitors on cars that were pre-facelift but were upgraded to facelift tail lights. Facelift cars do not have those.

However, the set of ignitors do pop up on ebay every now and then. Oh, and the new tail lights require drilling into the body of the car, since they are a bit different from facelift.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts