BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two E39 front wheels, driver quality, stock finish, slight curb rash but nice and straight. Tires are Goodyear Eagle GS-D3s, about 20% treadlife remaining. No center caps. Asking $400 obo, plus shipping. Email for photos.

Sadly, my M5 has been wrecked. I also have stock floor mats and an aftermarket rear sway bar available. $100 for the mats, front and rear, $90 for the sway bar.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the rear sway bar from another board member but I wrecked the car before putting it on. I'll have to dig it out of the garage and look at it. It's aftermarket, and I don't even remember what brand it is.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The sway bar is a Dinan 17mm adjustable rear anti-roll bar, part #D120-0380. It goes for $230 on Dinan's website. The original owner had it on his car for about a month before he sold it for an E60, and there is no damage. The bushings are included and they look like new. I have no idea what it would cost to ship, but I can try to find out if you give me your zip code.

Edit: here's a link to the part on their website. http://dinancars.com/product/d120-0380-17mm-adjustable-rear-anti-roll-bar-for-bmw-525i-528i-530i-540i-m5-e39-2/?series=M-series&mid=1052/

·
Registered
743 Posts
Kalepsis. So sorry to hear about your wreck. I am in charleston, SC as well and can't recall ever seeing an imola red M5 around town. I am interested in the rear sway bar and as I said I am local.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts