BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO, BAY AREA PLEASE HELP ME I HIT THE CURB AND BENT ONE OF MY FRONT WHEELS. I NEED A FRONT WHEEL EITHER TO BUY OR TO USE FOR THE NEST 4 DAYS. IF I ORDER THE WHEEL IT WILL TAKE THEM 2 DAYS AND THAT WILL DELAY ME GOING TO THE BIMMERFEST. PLEASE CALL ME AT 408-568-2428 IF YOU CAN HELP.

EMPEROR:viking: :M5eyes:

·
10,455 Posts
Sal, if you can't find anything, you could borrow my spare. The only problem is it's silver powdercoated, not shadowchrome. Not too cool going to bimmerfest with a mismatched wheel... Or i've got 4 black oe m5 wheels with my dot track tires (pleanty of tread to get to sb and back).
Mike

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW motatti you are the man. you are very generious. when could I pick up the wheels. you can call me at 408-568-2428. if i don't answer please leave me a message and i will call you back asap.

emperor
:viking: :flag:

mottati said:
Sal, if you can't find anything, you could borrow my spare. The only problem is it's silver powdercoated, not shadowchrome. Not too cool going to bimmerfest with a mismatched wheel... Or i've got 4 black oe m5 wheels with my dot track tires (pleanty of tread to get to sb and back).
Mike

·
10,455 Posts
I'm up in walnut creek, you could come by tonight or tomorrow night if you'd like, you leaving on friday for bimmerfest? I'll be in my office until 5ish, then i have to take my son to baseball practice. Send me a pm or reply here and we can set up something.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts