BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Wondering if any UK owners have installed the MStyle Evo carbon fibre front splitter on their cars. I was wondering what the fitment was like / if they had any issues - I'm not really liking the idea of drilling / hacking up my front panel up too much:

E60, E61 M5 MStyle Evo carbon front splitter - Front Bumpers, Splitters and Accessories - Exterior Styling - E60 and E61 M5 - BMW 5 Series | BMW & Mini | MStyle | Styling & Performance

I was looking at adding the Hamann carbon front splitter onto my M5 but as its now NLA, I'm now longer sure about adding one from a different vendor.

Many thanks

Bobba

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm not really liking the idea of drilling / hacking up my front panel up too much
I don't think that is avoidable. How else would it be attached? VHB tape isn't enough sadly, so bolting it from the underside is really the only way to go (No one sees it anyways). Good luck on your searches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
cold m3
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing