BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND AND WHERE TO BUY SPACERS FOR OEM WHEELS?THINKING OF PUTTING THE ON..?:cool2:

·
Registered
933 Posts
just about anywhere...

I like to use IND out of Chicago, IL. They just have great guys there, they do great work and have great prices.

but honestly...every site sells spacers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just about anywhere...

I like to use ind out of chicago, il. They just have great guys there, they do great work and have great prices.

But honestly...every site sells spacers.
great thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just about anywhere...

I like to use ind out of chicago, il. They just have great guys there, they do great work and have great prices.

But honestly...every site sells spacers.
great thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just saw a few however-different measurments for front/bk-do you know what is commonly used?

·
Registered
933 Posts
its honestly up to you...depends how aggresive you want to go.

I've heard of some guys going 15mm all around, some do 12mm all around...some do 12mm up front and 10mm rear and vice versa.

Personally, I would go 12mm all around.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its honestly up to you...depends how aggresive you want to go.

I've heard of some guys going 15mm all around, some do 12mm all around...some do 12mm up front and 10mm rear and vice versa.

Personally, i would go 12mm all around.
thanks for the 411-id love to see pics before /after to have a better idea.great!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I've got 15mm spacers on the rear currently. Honestly in my opinion I think a 18mm or maybe even a 20mm spacer would be perfectwith the OEM rear wheels. Brand's, I would go with H&R or Turner Motorsports. just make sure you get hub centric spacers and proper length lug bolts

Reactions: 4speedn
1 - 8 of 8 Posts