BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Board,
I need your help. I just got out of my car and noticed the square cover from my front bumper was popped off and there is nothing screwed within that hole. What sensor is that? how much is it? and where can i get a new one?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello Board,
I need your help. I just got out of my car and noticed the square cover from my front bumper was popped off and there is nothing screwed within that hole. What sensor is that? how much is it? and where can i get a new one?

TAke a look here...........you'll soon find out what it is.......I wont tell the others what it is :cheers:

M front bumper trim panel BMW 5' E60, M5 (S85)

Reactions: Salaam5

·
Registered
152 Posts
If I understand you correctly, I believe you are looking at the location where you install the tow hook. No sensor is installed there.

Reactions: Salaam5 and pbelo

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot guys, its even better then I thought and not a sensor...I can see where someone put there flathead screwdriver in it and popped it off, thats why I assumed there was something in there, I can't believe it cost 50 bucks just for a new cover though! I guess it costs to be a boss!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks alot guys, its even better then I thought and not a sensor...I can see where someone put there flathead screwdriver in it and popped it off, thats why I assumed there was something in there, I can't believe it cost 50 bucks just for a new cover though! I guess it costs to be a boss!!

It's the paint job that's expensive :Thumbdown:

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's the paint job that's expensive :Thumbdown:
You said it... however when you think buying a replacement screw, it would be about .40 cents... you are left looking like: :eek:oohhh: :eek: when you see its 2 dollars.

:confused3

"It costs to be a boss" ..I like that. a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts