BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

front and rear radar question

1058 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  MAH
where do you mount the rear radar sensor? for some reason the 1 i have was installed behind the rear bumper and it states do not install behind platstic? why it was installed like this i don't know but i'd like to fix it.thanks:M5launch:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13,086 Posts
blown 2.8 said:
do have one question though for those with V1 and the dash adapter, does the V1 still illuminate and light up even though you have the signal and status on the dash?
With either the Valentine remote display or the Stealth One the V1 is kept 'dark'...

My thinking is the red lights up high on the window is an invitation to hassles- no matter what your speed.

The audio warning still comes from the v1 and it took a few days to break the habit and look at the dash and not the v1

· Registered
13,086 Posts
gsfent said:
Just turn volume down for quiet (although I use the sound to alert me ).......... :cheers:
Regards,
Jerry
Yeah, I get confused as to look down and read the display, look up for the cop, or just brake...
??????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.