BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

From Russia with LOVE!!!

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Martin A. 
#1 ·
Hello!!! :byee55amg

It a winter time in Russia and no Fun with M5 right Now...She cleaned and polished waiting in the Garage for a Spring to come...Probably will be going for Headers installation next week....

Its -15 today and snowing...

Here is how I have Fun and get Adrenaline in Winter cherrsagai ....

:cheers:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Good to hear from you. I miss your race stories!

:cheers:

#5 ·
Great way of having fun in the snow. I was already wondering if you had left the board, great to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to your next race video and story. :)

#11 ·
Hey rus, looks like we share common interests. I also ride too! Mine is a Ski Doo Highmark 800 X 151" I considered getting the new 1000 but it's a bit too long and heavy for my tastes. Snowmobiling ROCKS! I'm going tomorrow!

#13 ·
Welcome back bro, good to see you posting again!

While you have been away, i have entertaining our members with a race video, and more to come soon. Chechk out the race stoires section!

#14 ·
rus,
Great to hear it's snowing! I'll be in Moscow late next week. It seems that we've just got quite a few projects there and possibly in St Petersburg now. If I've got time,and you do as well, would love to trade M5 stories!
With all the places I vist around the world, I should be seeing more of the global Board members!
Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.