BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! :byee55amg

It a winter time in Russia and no Fun with M5 right Now...She cleaned and polished waiting in the Garage for a Spring to come...Probably will be going for Headers installation next week....

Its -15 today and snowing...

Here is how I have Fun and get Adrenaline in Winter cherrsagai ....

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good to hear from you. I miss your race stories!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Great way of having fun in the snow. I was already wondering if you had left the board, great to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to your next race video and story. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like fun! my dad is in poland right now actually doing the same thing. he shopped over 2 skidoos and 4 polaris' 2 years ago.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome on a board! Well, I have to say it to myself as well, I am new here....I have been visiting this board for a while, but I've never registered! I decided to do that!
Well, your movie from RS4 vs. M5 is an awesome.
RUSSKIJE! VSEM PRIVET!

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Hey rus, looks like we share common interests. I also ride too! Mine is a Ski Doo Highmark 800 X 151" I considered getting the new 1000 but it's a bit too long and heavy for my tastes. Snowmobiling ROCKS! I'm going tomorrow!

·
Registered
947 Posts
rus, looks like you ride the thing like you drive the M5!

Looking fwd to your vids come spring time!!!

:byebye: :M5eyes:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Welcome back bro, good to see you posting again!

While you have been away, i have entertaining our members with a race video, and more to come soon. Chechk out the race stoires section!

·
Registered
105 Posts
rus,
Great to hear it's snowing! I'll be in Moscow late next week. It seems that we've just got quite a few projects there and possibly in St Petersburg now. If I've got time,and you do as well, would love to trade M5 stories!
With all the places I vist around the world, I should be seeing more of the global Board members!
Martin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts