BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am from North Cyprus and I have E46 Alpina B3.S cabrio. I am new in this form.
I have Steptronic(automatic) gearbox problem. it must be change.
I want to convert my gearbox to manual. I have E46 M3 manual gearbox, shaft, pedals and diff. Actually my problem is when I convert it to manual how can i reprogram the DME(ECU) to manual. I have Autologic and GT1 but they hasn't anything about Alpina's. So how can i get manual program for my Alpina or does anyone has manual program for it. Please help me to find this program

cheers

Zaho
<!-- / message -->

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have Steptronic(automatic) gearbox problem. it must be change.
<!-- / message -->
What is the Problem exactly ? There are some known Problems with the flywheel/driveplate where Alpina can help you, as there are new replacement parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the Problem exactly ? There are some known Problems with the flywheel/driveplate where Alpina can help you, as there are new replacement parts.
I know Alpina has repair kit for automatic gearbox. but I want to convert it to manual. I have all parts for manual. Main problem is manual software for DME. I need this program.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
speak to alpina directly in buchloe im sure they can guide you on this.... from memory someone else also did the same thing and he spoke to alpina and they helped him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts