BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOLLOWING ON FROM ANOTHER RECENT THREAD...I HAVE BEEN DOWN TO FRITZ BITZ TODAY AND HAVE TO SAY THEY COME ACROSS AS VERY NICE PEOPLE.
I GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THE DISCUSSED E28 EXHAUST SYSTEM IN ACTION AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING ONE. THEY HAVE GOT A 635 THAT IS FITTED WITH A B9 ENGINE AND THE EXHAUST SYSTEM AND IT SOUNDS...FANTASTIC!!! HE HAS ROLLING ROAD TESTED THE CAR AT 285 BHP!!!
THEY ALSO SEEM VERY REASONABLE PRICE WISE AND I WAS ABLE TO PICK UP A VERY FRESH ALPINA/SCHEEL FULL INTERIOR FOR ONLY £300.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PARTS FOR OLDER BMW'S I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND CONTACTING THEM AS THEY MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i'm guessing that the interior came out of the graphite B9 that I know he bought in stafford the week after I took a look at it... (sad to think of another b9 in pieces.. mind you the shell was pretty far gone...)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nazor said:
does this guy have a pattern c2 alpina zorst by any chance?
I DONT KNOW, BUT GIVE THEM A CALL...YOU WILL FIND THEM VERY HELPFUL ...01823 669425...THEY ARE IN WELLINGTON (NEAR TAUNTON) IN SOMERSET.

·
Registered
296 Posts
ALPINA B9-06 said:
I GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THE DISCUSSED E28 EXHAUST SYSTEM IN ACTION AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING ONE. THEY HAVE GOT A 635 THAT IS FITTED WITH A B9 ENGINE AND THE EXHAUST SYSTEM AND IT SOUNDS...FANTASTIC!!! HE HAS ROLLING ROAD TESTED THE CAR AT 285 BHP!!!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PARTS FOR OLDER BMW'S I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND CONTACTING THEM AS THEY MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.
Do they have an exhaust for the turbo'd e24's? If so, I'd definitely be interested. Mine is rapidly approaching it's end of life, and I'll have to start thinking either factory (if still available) or custom (and you thought factory was expensive!). I've tried to contact Boysen, and haven't gotten any worthwhile responses. Does Fritz Bitz have a website? Thanks in advance...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts