BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Raced one of my good friends last night, thought I'd post up the vid.

335i: Intake, Exhaust, 6K Miles.
M5: Mods listed in sig.
2 Passengers total in each car.

When you see the brakelights in the M5, I hit about ~135mph. The driver in the 335 keeps flooring it until he says "I hit 120 there". We were on bluetooth between the two cars, so forgive the echo!

(Right click, save as)
Race: Click Here
(Start: 20 mph)

Flyby: Click Here

Not really a contest, but a good show of power and sound. His 335 is actually pretty quick. We've taken out a few E46 M3's with it.

Enjoy everyone! :M5launch:

·
Registered
288 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Dinan sound good, but the video is too short which hard to pieces together. :cheers:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sounds awesome- But you wont be so successful when that E90 has a PROcede v2, I presume... :)

I won't be AS successful, but there is no doubt that an M5 would take a procede v2.

I am going to contact a buddy of mine that has a procede v2 running 100 octane and ask him for a friendly run. Will post the outcome.

What do you guys think of my car vs a stock 996TT? I have someone willing to bet me 5K, thinking about doing it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I won't be AS successful, but there is no doubt that an M5 would take a procede v2.

I am going to contact a buddy of mine that has a procede v2 running 100 octane and ask him for a friendly run. Will post the outcome.

What do you guys think of my car vs a stock 996TT? I have someone willing to bet me 5K, thinking about doing it.

Haha, youre right- not AS successful. They are quick!

About the 996TT, yikes. They are actually frightfully fast- you better be on your game that day or have sure-fire mods to put him down (They do 0-60 in ~4.1s and 1/4mi at around 12.5s @ 111-114mph).

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Nice!! Love that dinan sound...

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Stock 996TT? You should be ok. Modded one, it varied depends on level of modding. Good luck anyway

·
Registered
316 Posts

with your mods, the procede v2 will take you up to 125mph or so and you will slowly run on him. A buddy of mine has the v2, FMIC, custom intake, downpipes and exhaust, and that sucker is FAST!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
he wasnt even chipped...that's stupid sorry...let him get flashed and see the results...a 335i coupe hit 11's recently, on the stock turbo...

if he get's the reflash with his current mod's he'll be around 400whp, and 400wtq and with the weight differential he should definetly take you down low

1 - 14 of 14 Posts