BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have PS2's waiting to install. Will do as soon as the ice is off the road. So, I will have a front set of OEM Dunlop 8080E's, 245-40-18 with about 6k miles, to dispose of.

I am in the Dayton area, so if there is anyone who would like to pick them up THEY ARE YOURS FOR FREE.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice - same here. Business is on East Kemper.

·
Registered
446 Posts
dang, wish this had been around when I was in Dayton picking up my M5 back in October....I'd have been cruising back home with some new fronts. I had to put on 4 new when I got back.....(after doing some donuts and a little drifting with the old tires).....oh well.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did not know that I would have so many takers...

wootenmeister gets them unless he is a no show. He gets one week from the date I install my PS2's to pick them up.

Looking for an install next week unless we get more snow.

wootenmeister, will let you know as soon as I schedule my appointment with Discount Tire. They keep calling me as they want the balance of my $100 deposit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Heh, didn't know there were so many Cincinnati owners - I live in Oxford; Miami University, but I'm in West Chester all the time.

We should meet at the Rt4 Hooters once it gets warm.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have PS2's waiting to install. Will do as soon as the ice is off the road. So, I will have a front set of OEM Dunlop 8080E's, 245-40-18 with about 6k miles, to dispose of.

I am in the Dayton area, so if there is anyone who would like to pick them up THEY ARE YOURS FOR FREE.
Sounds like a great deal for someone, I would think you would want to burn them up at the track:M5launch:

Waiting for warmer weather:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
WOW - I MISSED OUT - FREE SKINS - DAMN

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like a great deal for someone, I would think you would want to burn them up at the track:M5launch:

Waiting for warmer weather:cool:
Glenn, you are right, but I hate running different tires front and rear. Rather than have Discount Tire keep them, or try and sell them, why not give them to a fellow enthusiast...:applause:

BTW, hopefully we will meet at some track events this year.

Richard...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heh, didn't know there were so many Cincinnati owners - I live in Oxford; Miami University, but I'm in West Chester all the time.

We should meet at the Rt4 Hooters once it gets warm.
Good idea. If you want I can keep a list of members in Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky (okay Columbus too) and try and organize some "show and tell" plus driving trips.

PM me if interested.

Richard...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wootenmeister (Mike) and I spoke today. Arranging pick-up so they are gone.

I told him NOT to use Discount Tire on Springboro Pike (RT 741) for tire mounting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts