BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, haven't visited in a while. Just cleaned out my basement and found some stuff from my 02 M5.

All items sold. Thanks!

Only these parts left, just pay actual shipping cost, if you're local pickup is welcomed. I don't know if they're useful to anyone. If there's no interest in the next week or so, I'm discarding it.

1 pair of original thrust arms, the bushings had <10,000 miles on them, look to be in good shape. I bought the Vines arm and had them replaced, the grease boots are ripped. I don't know if those boots can be replaced or if the bushings are useful to anyone. Figured I offer them here before I toss that box. Just pay me whatever shipping charge is.

There's also a pair of LCA. I was troubleshooting a front end vibration on that car and had the LCA replaced also. same deal the boots are torn. Replacing those 4 arms did not cure the vibration problem, so those arms/bushings on them should be OK, if they're useful to anyone.

Also a used clutch in there. It was slipping so I had the dealer put in a new clutch, and I took the old parts back. Pretty heavy. If it's useful to anyone let me know, just pay shipping. Otherwise I'm throwing the whole box out.

·
Registered
907 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
907 Posts
PM sent again.....

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thanks Andy for the Valentine one......Bump for a great seller