BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There will be all kinds of "Exclusive Launches" at the Frankfurt show. Besides the BMW offerings that will undoubtably get ample coverage on this board by Gustav, myself and others that will be in attendance. What other stuff would you like to see? For example the new S600 Mercedes Signature Edition will make its world debut.

Let me know what you have an interest in and I'll try to make the rounds and take a few pics.

EDIT: Post your thoughts early as I leave this Saturday, Sept 3.

MaxTimeOff

·
Registered
831 Posts
MaxTimeOff said:
There will be all kinds of "Exclusive Launches" at the Frankfurt show. Besides the BMW offerings that will undoubtably get ample coverage on this board by Gustav, myself and others that will be in attendance. What other stuff would you like to see? For example the new S600 Mercedes Signature Edition will make its world debut.

Let me know what you have an interest in and I'll try to make the rounds and take a few pics.

EDIT: Post your thoughts early as I leave this Saturday, Sept 3.

MaxTimeOff
I would love to see anything from Fisker Coachbuild..I am thinking of buying one.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The latest AC Schnitzer kits ( 7 series Facelift ect ect)

Also the new Individual colors if they are shown

Thanks

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must be a busy man :) !! The two big remaining questions for me are:

1) Confirmation of the reported May arrival for the M6 on U.S. shores.
2) Expected base MSRP of the M6 in the U.S.

A lesser question would be if the std. colors that have been offered on the M5/M6 around the world; Sepang Bronze, Indy Red, Inter Blue, Silverstone II, Silver Grey, Blk Saphire and Alpine White, will be the same ones offered on the U.S. M6.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts