BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a great ride if you'll excuse the pun. My beast just turned 48K miles and it still brings a big grin to my face when I start her up. It's a car I plan on keeping for a long time! So maybe the SS headers, new software and new rims are in order..........

·
Registered
739 Posts
You upstaged me!

On Friday, December 10, my beast is going to be 5 years old. It was the second one in South Florida when I picked it up. I was planning on throwing a little party on the messageboard, with pictures and candles.

I must say, its been five great years and with the options that are out there, I plan on keeping it indefinately. While I drive it every day, my commute is short - I have 29,150 miles as of today. :happybirt

·
Registered
867 Posts
My E60 M5 is coming next September - could be a difficult parting unless my test drive at a race track in April convinces me otherwise.. :M5launch:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I doubt that Gus - the E60 is meant to be miles better :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
:happybirt for you and your car...or something like that. Let there be many more miles of great driving! I havent even had my car for 2 years and it rolled over 34k miles, so if I had your beast I think it would be at 100k by now. Drive it more! :p
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Beast ownership is something really special. 20 months and counting for me and enjoying mile :M5launch: after mile :M5launch:after mile :M5launch: after......

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Congratulations Bill! The M5 just continues to impress me with its daily drivability and fun factor. I cannot see myself getting rid of it for awhile as well (I guess the twin Silverstone M5s will remain:)). Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions about certain parts as we have dealt with most of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts