BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been thinking about updating the sticky posts as they take up space given the new forum format. I also find a lot of content is no longer relevant (warranty questions for example). This thread is for all users to voice what they think should be added or removed from said sticky threads.

A few questions that are often asked and should be sticky'ed:
How to tweak the SMG motor brushes
List and part numbers of things to change when dropping the trans
Got a yellow/red cog what could it be?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I totally agree flaco. At the top of the list should be updated stickies on SMG yellow/red cog issues and engine misfires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
+1 on removing the warranty sticky. Not applicable to the majority anymore... and Doug demuro used it to roast our cars even more in his video. Lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Maybe something like common issues on these e60 m5, although i think the search bar would be a good place to start looking for something along those lines

·
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. The hard part will be updating the DIY, FAQs, etc. Eventually I'd like this to be the go-to place for M5/M6 owners. Call me old-school but I'd rather be here than on facebook groups. As I propose changes I'll wait a few days before implementing them. First change is to un-sticky the following threads as I don't feel they are relevant anymore. But like I said I'd like to hear other opinions too.

M5:
Some pointers to newcomers (and old members) about posting on m5board [Updated!]
How many V-10 E60 M5 Beasts on m5board.com?
All things warranty (please post all warranty-related questions here)

M6:
How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if delivered
To our new & young board members
HOWTO: Upload pictures to M5Board.com
M6Board.com Stickers: Now Available
m5board.com for your mobile: m.m5board.com
M5Board Cellphone Enabled - Tapatalk App (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia)

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts