BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So - has anybody manged to figure out how to find the schedule for Formula1 on Speed TV? They must have the most useless website I have ever seen. The only thing you care about for a TV channel website - listing of when a specific show is on - is frxxking impossible to find...

If anyone found a list of times for each race - please post the link here. I gave up after 15 minutes of searching.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

I did figure that one out - but then you have to go manually for each date to get the info you need. I sort of wished they had a listing of ALL the times, on one page....

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, but I have heard it's in HD in certain countries in EMEA.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Set Tivo for "Formula One"...:cool:

It has been a constant frustration these last couple of years to display crappy 4:3 coverage of the F1 boys on my HD theater setup and then wander over to ESPN29 only to see full HD coverage of NASCAR and I hear there are multiple channels so you can tune into the car you want...isn't formula one supposed to be the pinnacle?

(Favorite F1 T-shirt: "Left, Right, Up and Down; so much better than round-and-round").

I hear the image quality is better in PAL countries and we get down sampled to NTSC. I'll know later this year when I head to London I guess.

Here's to another exciting season and hopes that BMW makes it to the podium more often.:cheers:

K

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TiVo

Tivo would solve it! :)

Sadly enough I have the standard Comcast DVR package since I wanted the dual tuner HD solution (back then Tivo didn't have that).

So - back to the beginning - anybody have figured out how to find the entire schedule on Speed?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah.. I was looking for something similar. Ended up TiVo'ing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts