BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they finally arrived but with a few problems not huge but very annoying (especially since this is the 3rd set of wheels messed up in the last 8 mo. that i've ordered from this dealer, 2 sets of vellanos and now these) anyways going to have them re-painted here shortly also i got 285's in the back when I wanted 295's :dunno:...but enjoy these pics for now...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Very nice wheels but i dont think they suit the car well. As long as you like it thats all that counts! Enjoy!

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I LIKE, I like , I like a lot!!!
They would also look good on the M6.
Are they very expensive?
If you like these then you should check out that wheel shop in Sudbury Town...

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
What color are you having them painted? I like the style but am not a fan of chromed wheels. The should look awesome once painted.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Very unique! Did you do anything else to the car? Springs, exhaust?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I LIKE, I like , I like a lot!!!
They would also look good on the M6.
Are they very expensive?
Thanks! Check them out the M6/650's on their website...if you go to the last pic on the page thats what my rims should have looked like but with the chrome lip!! http://www.forgiato.com/gallery/bmw.htm

They were around 1,700 ea. w/o tires.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very unique! Did you do anything else to the car? Springs, exhaust?
Nothing yet but H&R's + Eisenmann + Pulleys?? are planned along with smoked tails and a tiny bit of tint & carbon pieces

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice!!!! but I wish they were black lip instead of chromed..I just ordered those wheels for my M6 but mine are 22"

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
You ordered this to your liking and if you 're happy that is all that matters.
Personally this line of wheels do not work for me. I get the impression that they are heavy. Do you know the weights?
To me 22" are counter productive for performance but if looks is what matters then go for it.

Again congrats and enjoy. Hope you get it squared away w/ the manufacturer about the details.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
it reminds me of..

Certain Trans-Am wheels!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
they are ok... too "blingy" for an M5 IMO... but to each their own! enjoy it!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts