BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

For those who couldn't see the pictures of my M5 last time...

5K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Gustav 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry, folks. Looks like there was a problem with my last thread showing pictures of my new car. A lot of people couldn't view them so, following advice from member 'Pud' and a few others I have (hopefully) resolved the problem by adding them to the message, although it will only let me upload half of them... I'll add the rest later.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Much better now thanks.

The colour is Silverstone; it's silver with a slight blue tint.

#8 ·
Thanks for that Monkey!
Beautiful looking beast you've got there!
I am waiting (with how many others??? ) for my interlagos blue M5 to arrive, hopefully in September, and after seeing yours and another silverstone at my local dealers I asked if I could change the colour. Alas, it's not possible and I'm sure the Interlagos colour will look amazing. I JUST WANT MY M5 NOW!!!!

Happy motoring pal and I look forward to some interior shots and reviews if and when you ever get out of your beautiful ride!

K.

Filthy Monkey said:
Sorry, folks. Looks like there was a problem with my last thread showing pictures of my new car. A lot of people couldn't view them so, following advice from member 'Pud' and a few others I have (hopefully) resolved the problem by adding them to the message, although it will only let me upload half of them... I'll add the rest later.

#10 ·
v10 kkb said:
Thanks for that Monkey!
Beautiful looking beast you've got there!
I am waiting (with how many others??? ) for my interlagos blue M5 to arrive, hopefully in September, and after seeing yours and another silverstone at my local dealers I asked if I could change the colour. Alas, it's not possible and I'm sure the Interlagos colour will look amazing. I JUST WANT MY M5 NOW!!!!

Happy motoring pal and I look forward to some interior shots and reviews if and when you ever get out of your beautiful ride!

K.
I'm sure Interlagos will look fantastic!! I hope it comes soon... :M5launch:

#11 ·
Congrats! I really like the color :thumbsup: Btw- I saw interlagos in person on a M3 Competition package car (a BMWNA package) and it looks so much better in person, I really like that color too. Did I say I really like the M5 in Silverstone II? Wow. Very nice. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.