BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry, folks. Looks like there was a problem with my last thread showing pictures of my new car. A lot of people couldn't view them so, following advice from member 'Pud' and a few others I have (hopefully) resolved the problem by adding them to the message, although it will only let me upload half of them... I'll add the rest later.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
GREAT pictures, mate!! will be waiting for the other half of your pics!!! and also thanx for resizing it to 1280x960 :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Much better now thanks.

The colour is Silverstone; it's silver with a slight blue tint.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for that Monkey!
Beautiful looking beast you've got there!
I am waiting (with how many others??? ) for my interlagos blue M5 to arrive, hopefully in September, and after seeing yours and another silverstone at my local dealers I asked if I could change the colour. Alas, it's not possible and I'm sure the Interlagos colour will look amazing. I JUST WANT MY M5 NOW!!!!

Happy motoring pal and I look forward to some interior shots and reviews if and when you ever get out of your beautiful ride!

K.

Filthy Monkey said:
Sorry, folks. Looks like there was a problem with my last thread showing pictures of my new car. A lot of people couldn't view them so, following advice from member 'Pud' and a few others I have (hopefully) resolved the problem by adding them to the message, although it will only let me upload half of them... I'll add the rest later.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
That's just beautiful... I really like the rear shots on your car. Silverstone II seems like a great color choice! Congrats!

·
Moderator Emeritus
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
v10 kkb said:
Thanks for that Monkey!
Beautiful looking beast you've got there!
I am waiting (with how many others??? ) for my interlagos blue M5 to arrive, hopefully in September, and after seeing yours and another silverstone at my local dealers I asked if I could change the colour. Alas, it's not possible and I'm sure the Interlagos colour will look amazing. I JUST WANT MY M5 NOW!!!!

Happy motoring pal and I look forward to some interior shots and reviews if and when you ever get out of your beautiful ride!

K.
I'm sure Interlagos will look fantastic!! I hope it comes soon... :M5launch:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Congrats! I really like the color :thumbsup: Btw- I saw interlagos in person on a M3 Competition package car (a BMWNA package) and it looks so much better in person, I really like that color too. Did I say I really like the M5 in Silverstone II? Wow. Very nice. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts