BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My package of the Dinan Stage 2 Suspension Kit has just arrived...and i just opened it and checked if everything is correct...
What i saw were just front and rear springs, rear sway bar with hardware and instructions...I couldnt see the Front Roll Control System included...I thought it was included in that stage2..?
Is it normal? cuz i dont wanna blame Dinan before i make everything clear..
Thx a lot for helping!!!
Alan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, you're supposed to have the front roll control parts included in the package ... unless that portion of the kit was shipped separately. Verify what came in your box with the invoice and call Dinan for whatever's missing.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
From the pics I see on Dinan's site, the FRC system is only comprised of a couple of screws and brackets. Maybe it's there, but you thought it was for something else??

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
From the pics I see on Dinan's site, the FRC system is only comprised of a couple of screws and brackets. Maybe it's there, but you thought it was for something else??
+1. That was my initial reaction as well.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Yes, front roll control is just two small pieces of metal (one for
each side) with 3 (?) holes in it and a few bolts. Nothing too fancy.
That cost you 160 dollars. ouich

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Oh what we boys will spend for braging rights !!!! Braging of course, handleing, speed, LOOKS......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, i do see 2 pieces of metals in a small box in the package..but it says that's the hardware for the sway bar.. and i can see nothing else within the package..
I think i have to call Dinan to make things clear..
Thx for the help anyway guys..

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
what you got is right !!
the front control thingy consists of 2 blue brackets and some screws thats it !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
+2 I initially thought the small parts and bolts was for attaching the rear sway bar, but then realized it was the front roll control system. Also, you should have bump stops. Good luck...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
+2 I initially thought the small parts and bolts was for attaching the rear sway bar, but then realized it was the front roll control system. Also, you should have bump stops. Good luck...
OH...REally..then i think i got them right.....thx a lot of letting me you have the same experience..
and YES, i do have the bump stops , just forgot to mention.
you guys are just so helpful,

Thank you very very much!!
I am loving this board!..haha
thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts