BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I have a surplus of vanos solenoids for sale if anybody needs any. I've sold 4 so far....3 left.
Inquiries to

Regards,
Stephen

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
how much $

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I have a 12/99 build m5 are all vanos solenoids the same? I need one. What would the price be plus overnight shipping to denver colorado?

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi ilovemybeast,
The solenoids are used. I've tested each one individually and they activate when power is applied, so they are working.
The picture you sent is a full solenoid unit, including 4 solenoids and the circuit board. In my case it was the circuit board which was faulty, and as BMW only sell the full unit (as you have it pictured) I've ended up with the spare solenoids.
So to clarify, the unit you pictured has 4 solenoids in it...these are the items I am selling.

Still interested?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey mate im little confused about what ur selling:tonquesmilie:
can u take some pictures of ur solenoids

Cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi ILOVEMYBEAST,
At work at the mo so don't have a picture. What I'm selling is the individual big round metallic objects in the picture you posted above.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi stephen ,do you still have vanos solenoids for sale??????, thanks ,regards stevie
Hi Stevie,
Yes I still have 3 solenoids (all which activate correctly when voltage is applied) and one board (presumably faulty though in testing it seemed to work ok...wouldn't trust it).
20 euro per solenoid plus postage to wherever you are (the price of which you can work out from An Post Home. In Ireland, no one delivers more). If you want the board I'll throw it in.

Regards,
Stephen

·
Registered
69 Posts
HI STEPHEN,my car is going to get a GT1 vanos test on monday ,so i will let you know how many i need
thanks
regards stevie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts