BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I recently took delivery (Jan 1st 2005 - how's that for a new year's resolution?) of a 2003 M5. It was purchased from Chicago, and had
Kelleners Exhaust on it (see http://www.speedinside.com/BMWM5/20050101/)
for more pictures.

Anyway - it was way too loud for me, so I had it replaced with stock exhausts. (I believe I still have the X-pipe on my car though). Nevertheless, if anyone is interested, please PM or email me with an offer.

I also recently replaced the headlight assemblies with the European Clear corners. If anyone would like the Angel Eyes off a 2003 M5, please make me an offer.

Stuff I'd be interested in trading for:
- wheels, esp Kinesis/Fikse/HRE

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
397 Posts
first dibs on the kelleners.

Darryl I read your post in my thread and I have sent you a PM.

thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9:12am 6/14/2005 - As of now, both the exhaust and headlights are sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
241 Posts
they both went that quick huh? If you know anyone with aftermarket exhaust for sale, please please send them my way

thanks

adam

·
Registered
128 Posts
Any chance of allowing us other viewers access to info such as sales price, condition, etc. ??

Reason: So the rest of us folks can establish general fair market value for any future offerings on Kelleners systems.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will defer to the buyer to disclose. I have no objections.:cool2:

///Miami Greg said:
Any chance of allowing us other viewers access to info such as sales price, condition, etc. ??

Reason: So the rest of us folks can establish general fair market value for any future offerings on Kelleners systems.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
djo715 said:
I will defer to the buyer to disclose. I have no objections.:cool2:
used exhausts usually sell for about 50% of the retail value.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts