BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out the attached photos. I just ordered a custom set of 20" DPE wheels so I'm am parting with the Rials even though I really like them. They are Rial Daytona Race...I believe they are 20" x 10.5" rears and 20" x 9" fronts...the tires are Falken 285/25/20 rears and 255/30/20 fronts...wheels centers are custom painted/clearcoated Ferrari Titanium Grigio (gunmetal gray)...custom Rial center caps are one of a kind and custom done by my body shop. Very aggressive setup, these 20" versions are usually made for a E60 but they were custom ordered to fit E39...Everything is in awesome condition with the exception of some slight scuffs in the paint from taking the lugnuts on/off...the tires have at least 75% life still...front wheels might need to use spacers for inside clearance near the shock. I use 10mm front spacers and I'm running KW Variant 2 coilovers. I'm trying to get $2,800 for them...that is $200 less than what I have invested in these...thanks for looking, let me know if there is interest. I'm in Atlanta, GA. Garrett

Attachments

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Garrett,

I can't wait to see your new wheels and bump for some sick RIAL daytona's:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice ride and wheels, Mine is exactly the same except in 19''. Even the same suspension & color of car. Good luck with the sale!! Very good deal!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
WOW! those are some serious 'low' profile tires. How's the ride quality with them?

Wheels look sharp. G/L with the sale.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hello All...Decided to keep the Rials...

I like them too much to sell them. :)

To answer questions though the lips are roughly 2.25" front and 3.75" rear.

Ride quality is obviously more stiff than stock, but honestly they ride great and have a smooth feeling, I highly recommend the Falken 542's with 20" wheels they work nicely. I had the M5 in the mountains recently and was very impressed with the handling/performance for a 20" wheel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ATL MOUNTAIN RUN

:M5launch:Hi wha's up every one im DOUNV on the board and im in ATL and i would love to check out the mountain with my beast.GIVE me a holla next run.:byee55amg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts