BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a brand new set of pads Hawk HT-10 race front and rear for e39. Wanted to try these babies out on the track but ran outta cashflow. gonna get some street compounds for canyons for now. New their $245(fonts) and $175(rear) but I'll hook u guys up---$200 front and $125 rear.+shiping Stillin original box ready to ship. I'm in SoCal if anyone wants to pickup-91377 near thousand oaks,westlake,oak park,agoura area:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey guys I got a brand new set of pads Hawk HT-10 race front and rear for e39. Wanted to try these babies out on the track but ran outta cashflow. gonna get some street compounds for canyons for now. New their $245(fonts) and $175(rear) but I'll hook u guys up---$200 front and $125 rear.+shiping Stillin original box ready to ship. I'm in SoCal if anyone wants to pickup-91377 near thousand oaks,westlake,oak park,agoura area:thumbsup:
1) Keep the fronts, sell the rears
2) Spend a day at Cal Speedway
3) Be thankful you kept the fronts

I just got my second set of HT-10 front pads this fall - they are great on the track as long as you have appropriate rubber for them. If I hadn't've just gotten a set I would happy to take yours. If you still have them in a few months let me know, I'll probably be in the market by then!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take best offer on the pads. Need cash-make an offer:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts