BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 245/40YR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3
2 275/35ZR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

I bought these tires about a month ago and had them mounted. They now have about 500 miles of gentle wear on them. I have never tracked, burned out...anything like that with them. There are no flaws or defects with them. I am selling them because I just don't like the feel of the ride on these tires...too soft for my taste and not as grippy as I want. I bought them from tirerack and they were 970.00 delivered. I have my receipt from both tirerack and the mounting. I am going to replace them, but will wait until I sell these first. Please let me know if you are interested in these essentially new tires at a nice savings. I'm happy to answer any questions you have. I'm a professional adult who is extremely anal retentive and babies his car. My car is NEVER ragged, thought some might argue that is what the car was made for. My car has zero mods...completely stock...should give you comfort that these tires have been gently used.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about $800, but I really don't know what to charge...haven't been in this position before. Sounds like a tire with 500 miles on it is really better than a brand new tire as it takes about that many miles before it gets tacky. Provide of course that the 500 miles were driven properly, without uneven wear or damage...which mine are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts