BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
10,442 Posts
Is it impossible to do e34 section, or change that group buy into e34 m5 parts for sale/wanted?
apparently it is. We, as moderators of the e34 section have asked, and the answer was to use the group buy page that already exists.

Just pretend instead of 'group buy' it says 'for sale and wanted' i suppose.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have EU spec M5 and order heaps of parts from FCP Euro, never had a problem. The only things I could think aren't covered are things related to EPA eg. the de-catalyst options etc...

·
Registered
174 Posts
3.8 T, five speed, considering sale

A nice condition 3.8 T, five speed may well be available in very near future, excellent reconditioned engine, sound car, edc fine and original condtion. Black with black - not cheap but good things never are.
Available in UK, just having service and another MoT asap as it been in dry store for a year. Buyer will not be disappointed.
Please pm should you have serious interest.
thanks

·
Registered
821 Posts
BLO1908 1995 Elekta M5 Touring + Touring Trailer + 1995 525iTx to be sold together

I am going to divest myself of my beloved Touring package. It will all go as one transaction or not at all. My father has Alzheimers and I'm having to refocus and redirect my attentions back to him, and that means having 7 registered cars makes no sense. It is with great pain I make this step away from a true vehicular love and relationship I've had with the E34, but I'm 53, and ready to leave the car to an enthusiast before I am talked into giving it to my teenage son in 3 years when he gets his license. It's too nice, and too special, and needs to be in the arms of the right enthusiast. It will certainly become the equivalent of the 81-89 911 Porsches which are selling for almost $80k now. I have another investment that I'm willing to sell the wagon set for now, and not purchase any more vehicles for a while.

Elekta E34 - fully restored suspension, drag link, bushes, everything up front is ship shape, new accumulators, , all new pipes, EDC restored to perfection, is out getting full (tho it didn't need it. Just did chain tensioner resto, and took head off to look at and now it's been lovingly restored to perfection)- should be back into the car in 2 weeks. Engine bay steamed and detailed. Restoring bushings to perfection ($400 in parts and labor), all M//'s refinished, windshield should be replaced prior to or after respray. Some dings and scratches, but no rust. Rear hatch has been maintained, but have boxes of parts ready for it also (just needs tint removed and replaced)

Touring Trailer - packed to the gills with Euro parts, sunroof cassette gone (you've all see pictures of it - search my threads for

525iTx AWD touring - packed to the gills with Euro parts, birds eye maple , unobtainable rear kinder seat that takes place of boosters.
Mechanically sound, but was for a parts car for the trailer (rear manual doors) and the birdseye maple wood trim, and the rear cloth interior for the trailer which is naked and stripped. Ran fine when I got it. Haven't touched it literally for 2 years, and has the frozen park pin now (where you can't get it out of park) Was a New Hampshire car from a member here, so salt has had at it prior to sitting under a live oak in Austin.

$35k not negotiable - PM only - for details. I will not be answering questions in this thread. You can find 100's of pictures of my projects going back 12 years on this board.

I also have a few trucks (56, 57, 59 GMC's) and a binder

72 IH1210 international harvester utility bed 3/4 pickup with 2003 365 motor. This is a sound work vehicle that just had an OEM HVAC system put in. Still needs the dash re-assembled, but this is a solid work truck that can tow anything anywhere, and now has the AC to drive anywhere in the US.
I was hoping to drop a 700R4 auto transmission into, but plans have changed and it's time to push on. Can easily be driven home from Austin. Just bring a and start it up. Asking $12,250.00

life is bringing me lemons with my dad, and I intend to make some lemonade, and being able to look straight ahead and know that I don't have all these loose ends and 4 wheel children to worry about and take care of is the first step.

·
Registered
151 Posts
A nice condition 3.8 T, five speed may well be available in very near future, excellent reconditioned engine, sound car, edc fine and original condtion. Black with black - not cheap but good things never are.
Available in UK, just having service and another MoT asap as it been in dry store for a year. Buyer will not be disappointed.
Please pm should you have serious interest.
thanks

Would you be interested in a trade for similar condition sedan, black on black?

·
Registered
174 Posts
No thanks, I have another three M5 all saloons but no black ones !!

I am trying to bring a bit of order into my life and thin down the pile at moment
cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi urquatto,

Is the 3.8 you posted on the 10th of August still available?

If so perhaps you could PM some details.

I have a friend in London who is on the look out for one.

Cheers,

Jag

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the info.

I´m not yet able to PM you (due to my low post count).

In any case in the meantime I think he's found your cars as well on the net (carandclassic.co.uk I think).

I'll give him the details and if he's interested he´ll probably contact you directly.

All the best.
Cheers,

Jag

·
Registered
113 Posts
need to get rid of some parts

Hi, i gathered too many parts and need to clear some stuff.
For sale are a 5 speed gear box (260tkm) 750,-€
210 3.91 differntial (260tkm) 550,- €
5 speed kardan best offer
M5 front bumper which needs some work 250,-€
new rebuild S38B38 engine inkluding all parts (80tkm) before rebuild. new seals,new gaskets, new bearings, new injectors, coils etc. 8950,- €
fully rebuild EDC (upon request)
8x9 18" styling 27 wheels or 8&9,5" bets offer

and I still have two tourings for sale. starting from 19500,- €

send me a pn if you have questions...

·
Registered
461 Posts
WTB EDC take-off wiring, controller, Switch, etc.

I'm interested in usable unclipped EDC front and rear wiring harnesses, controller, EDC switch and rear wiring harness brackets from an EDC, E34.
If you have these EDC parts for sale please PM me with any parts descriptions you have available and pricing.
Thanks,
Rod...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

141 - 160 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
53 Participants
airkhin
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing