BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Up for sale are 2 items for an E60 M5. I rather get rid of as a pair but I will split up. I preferably would like to sell only to SoCal buyers and it is pick up only. I will not meet up or drop off unless it’s within 10 miles from Rancho Cucamonga/ Fontana area. I will describe them to the best of my ability. And be advised both were used and on the car for about 5k miles.

First up is a used Hartge “STYLE” CF Front Spoiler/ Lip. The gloss on the CF is still shiny and great. It is extremely light, approximately 2-3 lbs. Only damage are scratches to the bottom which will be pictured. Will come with extra 3M tape and my screws I used.

Second, are Front Grills and are gloss black. No paint peel, no stains but there are a few broken tabs. Be advised they will still clip into the bumper as I had them on mine a week ago.

The reason for selling them is because I repainted the bumper and just wanted fresh parts. Also, I no longer like the look of the front spoiler/ lip. Price for the front lip are $100 obo. The price for the front grills are $30 obo. If both are bought together I’ll sell them for $100 firm. Honestly rather have them outta my garage. And again, preferably SoCal only! Message me here for info.

Thanks,
Tim

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
228 Posts
Definitely interested. I’m from NorCal but I’m sure I could make this work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts