BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would like to edit my first post on my Forsale ad, is that not possible in anyway?
Hello. I too came across this same issue with wheels I currently have for sale on this section of the board (I.e. the "Edit" button was no longer available for my original post).

There were no replies from other members to my for sale thread, so I simply replied to my own thread using the "Quote" button, and added a "Title" to my reply stating "Updated Information and Pics" (as an example). In the reply, I listed my "edited" information (i.e. I updated some information contained in my initial post directly above, and added some pictures to the listing as well).

I hope this information is somewhat helpful.

Cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there. I noticed one of your posts and wondered if you might be able to advise me. I'm Fabreezy, and I'm looking to sell my 07 M5. I've posted it on the for sale board, and am getting view, but no feedback or comments. Here's my post: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/cars-sale-wanted/429538-2007-m5-30-499-76k-miles-los-angeles.html

Do you think you may be able to advise me as to how I can be more effective on this forum. I've been told my price is good, and the car is in great condition. I've put in over $15K since buying it just under 3 years ago.

Any advice or feedback would be great. Even better, if you know anyone looking to buy, please do point them my way. I'm located in Los Angeles.

Thank you!!
Amie
[email protected]
323 401 5998

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some sellers either forgets or do not put pics on parts or cars they are selling. I don't know about you guys but I would prefer to look at an ad with pics right away instead of asking for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't seem to post a sale thread. Is there a minimum post count in order to post a for sale thread?
Could the admin please attend to this? Thx

21 - 29 of 29 Posts