BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day!

One (1) Eisenmann Race Exhaust with the optional oval tips).

I am in the process of turning the Boston Rocket back to stock form, and the first part to come off the car will be the exhaust. I would first like to clarify that I know, for certain, that this is a genuine Eisenmann exhaust. I purchased it directly from Mr. Ralf Kelleners in Germany (can verify with receipts and a phone call to Ralf). It has been on my car for about a year and a half now, and it sounds incredible.

I feel that what I am trying to sell here is a wonderful compromise for those who are looking for this exhaust, want a short lead time, and do not want to pay the price for a new one (exchange rates!).

I am asking $1,200.00 for the exhaust, not including shipping. The condition of the exhaust is near perfect, and there are no dents or scratches to the tips. I will throw in a set of new exhaust clamps as well.

It's a heck of a deal considering a new one will run you twice that and then some. Once a deal is settled, I can have it off and shipped within a day. For any of you who have been on this board since 2001, you know that I am no scam artist. I have purchased and sold parts through this board in the past.

Please PM me or reply to this thread if interested. Please excuse the typo in the subject header.

'Rocket

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello all who responded. I just wanted to inform you that I welcome the interest, and I will respond to all of you via PM. I guess I will work down the list based on time of response.

One eye on the screen, one eye on NCAA...

'Rocket

·
Registered
644 Posts
hey mtuned looks like its me and you buddy !!!

2 long guylanders !!
Neil, if you pick this up, it better be in person!
Rocket is a hell of a guy, you should drive up, have member TCM's shop install it, and we can all hit Beantown for the night.

-Audio

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
+1 still for sale?

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry gang, the exhaust has been spoken for. I thank you all for your interest. If it does not work out, I will go down the list.

Cheers,

Chris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts