BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Can you take pictures of the exhaust without the paper wrapping to show its condition. Also would like to see pictures of the straight pipe section.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Why are you selling them after such a short period?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Need better pictures for sure. However I have this setup and the sound is more than intoxicating. I get compliments everywhere I go. Literally.

Dan

Reactions: ykjones

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
We got lucky on the E60 M5 side as the Dinan cans only the E9X M3s have a fake tip on each muffler lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure I will post more pictures, the reason I'm selling it, because I don't longer own the 08 ///M5.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Bump for a great sounding exhaust as I have it as well and just love it!

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,264 Posts
2x on a Dinan Section 3!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
2x on a Dinan Section 3!
3x on Dinan Section 3!

Although in a month or so I will be making tweaks to my exhaust setup...purely out of curiosity though. I love the Dinan Section 3 as it sounds now, but am just curious to explore different combinations (damn you, mod bug! Leave me alone!) I hope I like the new setup...otherwise there will be a very, very, very lightly used exhaust piece in the For Sale section next month lol

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
3x on Dinan Section 3!

Although in a month or so I will be making tweaks to my exhaust setup...purely out of curiosity though. I love the Dinan Section 3 as it sounds now, but am just curious to explore different combinations (damn you, mod bug! Leave me alone!) I hope I like the new setup...otherwise there will be a very, very, very lightly used exhaust piece in the For Sale section next month lol
What are you going with?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
What are you going with?
Isaac, you just want to ruin the surprise, huh?? Actually, this particular setup I'm going after has already been done before (I found threads on it), but I just couldn't find any videos/sound clips. So I decided to say eff it and pulled the trigger to see myself what it will sound like.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
You need to add some headers Randy ;). Thanks for the ride at EC Fest. Your beast felt pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
You need to add some headers Randy ;). Thanks for the ride at EC Fest. Your beast felt pretty fast.
I already have the Evolve Race-R headers, Yaphet! They replace the primary cats with straight pipes, just like your RPI headers.

My car felt slow at ECFest!! It was a full car! lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
145 Posts
In for pictures!

Will you ship or local pickup only? Thx!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts