BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a pair of Style 65 wheels sitting in my storage unit in Queens, NY.

Part # for both is 36112228950, both are front wheels (18 x 8)

I've used them for decoration in my apartment for years so they haven't touched the road in sometime. Previously, they were on a stock 2002 M5 my business partner had since new, these were his spares. Not 100% sure how many miles they actually spent on the road but his car now has 77k miles on it (if that means anything!).

They're used in great condition, provided in-depth photos (photos labeled for distinction). They come mounted on tires (both different), also shown in photos.

100% OEM authentic and 100% drivable – no bends, no cracks, all wear is shown in photos. Never been refinished or touched up.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Astoria, Queens, NY) asking $770 for the two.

I accept Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle.

Please feel free to email me with any questions! Looking to get rid of these ASAP to make room.

VIEW PHOTOS HERE: E39 Style 65 (FOR SALE) - Google Drive

·
Registered
2000 M5 (e39)
17 Posts
The rims look good, some wear but in decent condition. I will give you 700 for these if they are not already sold. I am in Texas, but I have family in Astoria that can do local pickup, probably this weekend. You did not post an email, but feel free to reach out to me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

Thanks,
-Mason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts