BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a B&B Triflo exhaust for sale for an e39 M5. It has approximately 35K miles on it (installed by previous owner when he bought the car with 25K miles on it and uninstalled by me at approximately 60K miles). Selling because these are a bit too loud for me. They are in good working condition - no damage, etc. Cosmetically, could use a bit of polish and shine. Asking $550 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*shrug*

Crappy installer. I had a set of Timmay tips put in and he pretty much butchered my setup (massacres exhaust mounts, amateur hangars, crooked positioning, etc). Maybe he was trying to retain as much of the original piping as possible. Who knows. I don't think he even knew I wanted to keep my old system as I had to ask him about their whereabouts after I had my other pipes put on. Anyway, I don't think it would be any more difficult than mounting up a set of magnaflows, which also do not have the post-cat to pre muffler piping.

Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That totally sucks man. You should let that installer know what a d-bag he is.

Good luck with the sale. I had this same exhaust for a while, loved the sound, nice and deep. The other half insisted that I get something a bit quieter, so I sold mine too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts