BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a brand new cat-back TUBI exhaust(80mm tips) for E39 M5 it is still in the original box sealed and never opened, the exhaust retails for $2,546.00 USD asking $1,950.00 USD plus shipping , never got around to intalling it on car before selling if interested please PM me thanks.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Ahhhh, now I see the problem. Had you opened up the box to examine the artwork, you would have installed it on your M5 and never sold it! ;)

Good luck selling the tubi, I think you are asking a very fair price.

:cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ELEVENS said:
Ahhhh, now I see the problem. Had you opened up the box to examine the artwork, you would have installed it on your M5 and never sold it! ;)

Good luck selling the tubi, I think you are asking a very fair price.

:cheers:
Thanks Elevens.. I must say I do miss my M5 but then again I am enjoying my knew M3. :biggrin:

·
Registered
38 Posts
M5HP said:
For sale a brand new cat-back TUBI exhaust(80mm tips) for E39 M5 it is still in the original box sealed and never opened, the exhaust retails for $2,546.00 USD asking $1,950.00 USD plus shipping , never got around to intalling it on car before selling if interested please PM me thanks.
Will you ship to the UK - shipping cost ? - also will it fit E39 M5 2000 UK model ?

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts