1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 BMW M5 is for sale.

VIN: WBSDE93412CF91197
Mileage: 15,234
The Car is Lemans Blue Metallic Exterior with Lemans blue sport two tone interior.

It has the following factory options:

Park Distance Control
Sunshades
Wood trim
BMW Cell Phone

This car is Certified Pre Owned, and is under warranty until March of 2008, or until 100,000 miles. This car also has the extended maintenence contract, which is valid until March 2008, or 100,000 miles as well.

Included Extras:

UUC Evo 3 Short shifter
UUC transmission mount enforcers
UF Motorsports Intake Air temp sensor relocator
Eibach Sway Bars (Front and rear)
Beastpower rear sway bar brackets
6000K Xenon HID lights
6000k Xenon HID foglight kit
Black Shadow Grille

I have every single record for this car. It is washed and waxed regularly, and very well taken care of. All modifications installed at Bavarian Hyper Sports in Houston, TX.

The pictures of the car are shown with BBS LM wheels, the OEM factory wheels will be included with this car, NOT the LMs.

Price is $54,000
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: (832)867-2959

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Petey Pop said:
Are any of those extra's being sold seperately?
Most of them are already gone....only thing left are Cams, BBS CH wheels, and powerflex bushings..

Things that are still on the car will remain on the car....not cost effective to take off and sell

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have dropped the price of this car to $50,000. Compare this to the other M5s available on this site, and you will find that this is the best deal around.....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Omar said:
I have dropped the price of this car to $50,000. Compare this to the other M5s available on this site, and you will find that this is the best deal around.....
ahem... I think my car is a pretty good deal too. :)

bump for a nice car though, and good luck. It is a great deal considering you only have 15k miles and are CPO'd unitl 2008. Nice.

I will probably keep and enjoy my car rather than sell.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Which Powerflex bushings do you have for sale, are they new, and how much?

Bump for a nice lookin' car.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trackstar said:
Which Powerflex bushings do you have for sale, are they new, and how much?

Bump for a nice lookin' car.
Thanks much....Unfortunately, I sold the powerflex bushings already....it was the complete set

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thats a pretty high price considering all of the better parts you already removed from the car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Omar, 2500? Turner has them for 2099.80, and now that they are a sponsor I think they are looking at possible g/buy priceing.
If you get to where your really want to move them give me a PM or email.
Keith

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oUSC said:
Thats a pretty high price considering all of the better parts you already removed from the car.
so what's a fair price then buddy?

Keith: I was going by beastpower's price...I didn't know turner had em for 2k.

Keith: Make me a reasonable offer on what you are willing to pay, and I'll sell them. I'm willing to shave a few hundred off turner's price...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No both sets of aftermarket wheels I had have been sold. The only things included in the car are whats listed. And if you are interested in cams, I have a new set of those as well I'll sell to the buyer of the car for a great deal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts