BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have updated this add - the changes are in RED -- MAKE AN OFFER for either all 4 "Factory" rear wheels or for just two of them. For the RMS Wheels, make an offer for all four including the tires.

:M5launch: The factory wheels are rear wheels that will fit the front too with 3mm spacers (that I will supply.) The wheels are in great shape -- no scratches or roughed-up edges -- however, I had them powdercoated so the shading of the Grey looks a little different -- a little lighter. The tires on the 4 "factory M5 wheels are 275/35s SO-3s all around -- but they are pretty much shot and worthless. I also have to front M5 wheels -- both need to be refinished.

The RMS wheels are staggered in size at: 10x18 for the rear; 8x18 for the fronts. The tires in that setup are Michelin Pilot Sports -- 295/35 rears and 255/40 fronts (rears have about 2/3 tread, front are literally brand new -- never driven on.)

The RMS wheels is what was run on the car during its Car and Driver road test, so if you save old issues ( think it was May of last year), you can see them there and read what C & D said about the handling..

Also I'll like to sell the Stock M5 exhaust.

Please PM me with either a question or an offer and let me know exactly items or items you are interested in.

Thank you -- Bryan:M5launch:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts