BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Interesting that the cars at Joe Macari and not SV, must've been a trade in.

On a side note, anyone know if this guy http://instagram.com/benjaminkeller_91 is legit? Looks like he deleted the posts but earlier he claimed to have purchased #112 and claimed he was offered a choice between BLT, Hundra, the Geneva Agera Final car and #112. He seems to own some of the cars on his page but I'm having a hard time believing he owns/has owned any eggs.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
He claims a lot of things, as soon as his claims are proven wrong he deletes .. I know he was "offered" #093 and #087 from BH Handel Gmbh. They also "sell" #071, #084, #090, #105, #106, and had #014 last week (in it's old colours) .. I think they offered him the other cars as well. I'm quite sure you could contact the same company and have even more offers, and you can write about it at your instagram tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Benjamin Keller is all fake, he blocked me for pointing out that I knew for a fact that some cars he was posting belonged to someone else.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Historical car, the very first customer Agera! Price seems to be set to sell (quick) and mileage is low. Current owner seems to sell large parts of his huge collection of modern supercars! Buyers better act quick!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
10 Participants
J_C
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing