BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

While I am on this board because of my M6, I just wanted to make everyone here aware of a car my family is selling. It is my father-in-law's 2006 Z4M. He passed away last year and we are now selling one of his prized possessions, a Black on Black 2006 Z4M. This car was garage kept, driven in the rain only once or twice and is in immaculate condition. Service records with more service than required since it tended to sit for long periods and my father-in-law was a stickler for perfection. My sister-in-law is handling the sale and is asking $29,000 for basically a new car.

If you have any interest, please PM or email me at Jims850(at)hotmail.com.

I will get all the pictures and info you need.

If any of you have advice as to other places to post this car other than the big auto sites (other forums for example - not familiar with the Z4 crowd so I don't know where they are), please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Jim
Attac

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear of your father-in-law's passing. i'd post on the Z Post "For Sale" forum on Bimmerpost: Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys - ZPOST

GL!
Thanks for the sympathy and the info. He passed a little over a year ago and is missed still. He was truly one of a kind. He always kept a Z to go with his latest red Caddy and black Lincoln (both decked out in all the gold he could get on them - couldn't miss them around town) since the Z3 first showed up in a Bond movie. I guess he always thought BMW got them right because he never customized them at all.

:cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Option list as obtained from the etk vin decoder:

<table class="options"><tbody><tr><td>Code</td><td>Description (interface)</td><td>Description (EPC)</td></tr><tr><td>S1CAA</td><td>SELEKTION COP RELEVANTER FAHRZEUGE</td><td>Selection of COP-relevant vehicles</td></tr><tr><td>S354A</td><td>GRUENKEIL-FRONTSCHEIBE</td><td>Windscreen, green-tinted upper strip</td></tr><tr><td>S380A</td><td>HARDTOP-VORBEREITUNG</td><td>Hardtop-preparation</td></tr><tr><td>S399A</td><td>VERDECKBETAETIGUNG VOLLAUTOMATISCH</td><td>Softtop, electromech. all-autom.</td></tr><tr><td>S430A</td><td>INNEN-/AUSSENSPIEGEL AUT.ABBLENDEND</td><td>Interior/outside mirror with auto dip</td></tr><tr><td>S441A</td><td>RAUCHERPAKET</td><td>Smoker package</td></tr><tr><td>S459A</td><td>SITZVERSTELLUNG, ELEKTR.MIT MEMORY</td><td>Seat adjustment, electric, with memory</td></tr><tr><td>S493A</td><td>ABLAGENPAKET</td><td>Storage compartment package</td></tr><tr><td>S494A</td><td>SITZHEIZUNG FUER FAHRER/BEIFAHRER</td><td>Seat heating driver/passenger</td></tr><tr><td>S4MYA</td><td>INT.LEIST. LEDER CARBONSTR. SCHWARZ</td><td>Int.trim,leather,carbon struct.,black</td></tr><tr><td>S521A</td><td>REGENSENSOR</td><td>Rain sensor</td></tr><tr><td>S540A</td><td>GESCHWINDIGKEITSREGELUNG</td><td>Cruise control</td></tr><tr><td>S5GAA</td><td>ALARMANLAGENVORBEREITUNG</td><td>Preparation alarm system</td></tr><tr><td>S639A</td><td>KOMPLETTVORB. HANDY USA/CDN</td><td>Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN</td></tr><tr><td>S645A</td><td>RADIO-STEUERUNG US</td><td>BMW US Radio</td></tr><tr><td>S677A</td><td>HIFI SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL</td><td>HiFi system Professional DSP</td></tr><tr><td>S692A</td><td>CD WECHSLER I-BUS VORBEREITUNG</td><td>Preparation, BMW 6-CD changer I-bus</td></tr><tr><td>S8SPA</td><td>COP STEUERUNG</td><td>Control unit COP</td></tr><tr><td>S249A</td><td>MULTIFUNKTION FUER LENKRAD</td><td>Multifunction f steering wheel</td></tr><tr><td>S470A</td><td>KINDERSITZBEFESTIGUNG ISOFIX</td><td>Isofix-System</td></tr><tr><td>S502A</td><td>SCHEINWERFER-WASCHANLAGE</td><td>Headlight cleaning system</td></tr><tr><td>S522A</td><td>XENON-LICHT</td><td>Xenon Light</td></tr><tr><td>S534A</td><td>KLIMAAUTOMATIK</td><td>Automatic air conditioning</td></tr><tr><td>S550A</td><td>BORDCOMPUTER</td><td>On-board computer</td></tr><tr><td>S5DSA</td><td>KOFFERRAUMNOTENTRIEGELUNG</td><td>Emergency release, luggage compartment</td></tr><tr><td>S662A</td><td>RADIO BMW BUSINESS CD</td><td>Radio BMW Business CD</td></tr><tr><td>S710A</td><td>M LEDERLENKRAD</td><td>M leather steering wheel</td></tr><tr><td>S711A</td><td>M SPORTSITZE FUER FAHRER/BEIFAHRER</td><td>M Sports seats</td></tr><tr><td>S785A</td><td>WEISSE BLINKLEUCHTEN</td><td>White direction indicator lights</td></tr><tr><td>S845A</td><td>AKUSTISCHE GURTWARNUNG</td><td>Acoustic fasten seat belt reminder</td></tr><tr><td>S853A</td><td>SPRACHVERSION ENGLISCH</td><td>Language version, English</td></tr><tr><td>S876A</td><td>FUNKFREQUENZ 315 MHZ</td><td>Radio frequency 315 MHz</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took some pictures today. Many more are available to those interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does it have the NAV? I am interested.:santasmile2:
Hi Troy,

Nope, nav is about the only thing it doesn't have I think. I posted the options list from the VIN decoder above. I'll do some digging, the original sticker may be available to confirm everything it does have. Will PM you link to a bunch of detailed pics.

Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buyer putting down a deposit. Will post here when sale is finalized or if it falls through.

Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is coming Monday. Will post results either way.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just Wanted to update.

The car did sell. It went to a true Z enthusiast so I am happy.

thanks,

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts