BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 06 M5. I had plans to keep her for a long time but as days go buy i am wanting to get a SUV to replace her. This m5 never let me down and always put smiles to my face. One downfall it has is the rebuilt title. I purchased the car this way, it never bothered me because there is nothing wrong with the car it was in a accident years ago when this car was particularly brand new and parts where very expensive to do repairs. the car now has 60k miles and i purchased it with 43k. this is my daily car. Good condition, No problems what so ever drives the way a m5 is supposed to drive. suspension is lowered on h&r springs. 20'' miro wheels, new tires, wheel spacers front and back. If you have any questions, write below, PM, or call or text 585-967-6494 Thanks. I am looking to get $24k

·
Registered
224 Posts
Amazing deal. Amazing! Do you have pics from the accident? Looks like it might have been the left front drivers side (small gap by headlight; bumper doesn't sit flush). Very...intrigued...would love this color. Can you tell me about the SMG pump? Still original? What about warranty (if any).
Cheers!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing deal. Amazing! Do you have pics from the accident? Looks like it might have been the left front drivers side (small gap by headlight; bumper doesn't sit flush). Very...intrigued...would love this color. Can you tell me about the SMG pump? Still original? What about warranty (if any).
Cheers!

I do not have pictures, i never even seen pictures of how the car was in the accident. I was always interested in seeing it . but i know it was hit in the drivers side, if you look closely to the pic you can see paint work is a bit off in the quarter panel "worse in pictures then really is". according to the preivious owner smg pump, clutch, flywheel was changed around 40k but i have no proof. But feels very strong, smooth shifting no slippage. Also ever since I owned the car i never drove in automatic mode i always shifted in manual mode. no warranties

1 - 8 of 8 Posts