BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I bought this carbon fiber diffuser from eBay, but now I have to urgently sell my car =( So, I'm selling that since its not yet installed.
As for the car, its 2006 M5 31k miles, all the options available (head-up display, ventilated/heated seats, smg, etc.). The car is black with white interior. Extended warranty for another 2 years, stock rims with conti tires (about 6-7k on them) + winter package on 18inch with blizzaks if anyone interested. Have tinted taillights, frontlip, grille, and side fenders in carbon fiber. Need to sell fast.
asking price: 42k
Email for pics if interested: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I bought this carbon fiber diffuser from eBay, but now I have to urgently sell my car =( So, I'm selling that since its not yet installed.
As for the car, its 2006 M5 31k miles, all the options available (head-up display, ventilated/heated seats, smg, etc.). The car is black with white interior. Extended warranty for another 2 years, stock rims with conti tires (about 6-7k on them) + winter package on 18inch with blizzaks if anyone interested. Have tinted taillights, frontlip, grille, and side fenders in carbon fiber. Need to sell fast.
asking price: 42k
Email for pics if interested: [email protected]
Here are some pics of the car that I took today, send me an email or reply for more specific pics if necessary:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
How much for front lip and rear diffuser. Please PM me thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts