BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is located in Greater Oklahoma City Area

Super Clean E39 M5. I am the second owner. $32,399.00

Car spent most of it's life in Arizona. I purchased the car in January 2019 with approximately 57,000 original miles. I have original window stickers, invoices, dealer info, All service records are available from dealer purchase. New gel battery in 10/2020, MAF sensors have been replaced, new upstream O2 sensors, fuel pump, VANOS Solenoids resoldered, New Spark Plugs, Fuel Pump and filter, New DINAN Springs and Bilstein Struts/Shocks, Car is lowered tastefully with New DINAN Rear Sway Bar and Beast Aluminum billet heavy duty sway bar brackets. Front and rear suspension has been refreshed with new bushings, links, and control arms. new motor and transmission mounts, Purchased in Jan. 2019, The Michelin Pilot AS3 Tires are 30% in rear in 70% in front. New rear brakes, and oil always changed. no major fluid leaks. Some small imperfections, but major services and maintenance has been done. Nonsmoking, pet free, and a clean transferable title. Great car. Too many more things to list Car has not seen inclement weather, cold, or road salt. it is corrosion free. More detailed pics available to serious inquirers.

The seats are Nappa Heritage Caramel, and will need to be stripped, and redyed. There are no rips or tears.

VIN: WBSDE9347YBZ94841

Here is dropbox link for all the pics:

2000 M5

Contact Josh: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
No affiliation with the seller; but, I did see and drive this car last month. The car appeared to me to be a very straight, mechanically solid driver quality car. The body and paint were in great shape. Great color that was only available on US model years 2000 and 2001, if I recall correctly. The clutch felt very strong, no fade in the brakes and the car was rock solid at highway speed. The main thing it needs is a freshening up of the seating surfaces. This car also has the typical issues with the factory audio/NAV system, which are easy enough to address. The seller has already replaced (and in some cases improved) most of the suspension components that would typically need attention at about this mileage. He has also refreshed the VANOS and there was no VANOS noise at cold startup. Most importantly, Josh comes across as a no BS, straight shooting seller that I would have complete confidence in. I figured this car and seller deserved a bump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No affiliation with the seller; but, I did see and drive this car last month. The car appeared to me to be a very straight, mechanically solid driver quality car. The body and paint were in great shape. Great color that was only available on US model years 2000 and 2001, if I recall correctly. The clutch felt very strong, no fade in the brakes and the car was rock solid at highway speed. The main thing it needs is a freshening up of the seating surfaces. This car also has the typical issues with the factory audio/NAV system, which are easy enough to address. The seller has already replaced (and in some cases improved) most of the suspension components that would typically need attention at about this mileage. He has also refreshed the VANOS and there was no VANOS noise at cold startup. Most importantly, Josh comes across as a no BS, straight shooting seller that I would have complete confidence in. I figured this car and seller deserved a bump.
Thank you m5savvy. It has been a pleasure discussing with, and learning from such a knowledgeable enthusiast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts