BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ahhh Manminder that sucks!! Its sad to see you let her go, but like i said in the email, buisness comes first. I just saw the ad on craigslist and thought that car looked too familiar. Good luck on the sale, If i had of seen it before i bought mine i would have definately picked it up!

Also if i remember correctly, I am pretty sure you have supersprint headers on your car too!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ahhh Okay. I cant remember whos car i was looking at that had SS headers. Maybe it was Charles. Anyways good luck with the sale and hopefully it goes to an enthusiest!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
HI Davin,

I never said my car is a S2, If you READ my post, it says Dinan S package, and yes there is a Dinan serial number under the hood.
oh my bad... so you're saying your car is just the Dinan S? not even the S1? You're asking way too much for it my friend...

Davin, the Dinan S package is techically the S1 package. The S2 package is signifcantly more which also has the headers, throttle bodies,etc etc.

Manminder, good luck on the sale, like i said its a shame to see it go, If i was in the market for another E39 M5 id definately be in contact with you. Its reasonably priced, considering the condition/mods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.