BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THESE CAME OFF A 2008 M6 COUPE. THE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THEM. NEW THIS SET IS CLOSE TO $7K. I AM WILLING TO SELL FOR $2500 CASH TODAY. WHEELS ARE LOCATED IN ATLANTA, GA. THE FINSIH IS BLACK POWDER COAT WITH POLISHED LIP. THE TIRES ARE: MICHELIN PILOT SPORT (F) 275/35/19, (R) 295/30/19. TIRES WERE PRODUCED 09/09 AND ARE VERY FRESH WITH LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THEM. THERE IS SOME MINOR FLAKING ON THE POWDERCOAT FINISH. I AM TOLD THAT IT IS UNDER WARRNATY FROM DINAN. I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO SEND THEM BACK. EMAIL ME FOR PICS: [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am too new to the forum and they will not let post pics. i can email if you send me a pm with your email.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will try to set up photo bucket. they are ebay as well. just type in dinan wheels.

see original post for sizing.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Please consider them sold to me. I will arrive in Atlanta this Sunday the 26th for some business and can pick them up with cash in hand. You can email me at [email protected] and we can coordinate the pick up. Thanks! Jed

·
Registered
907 Posts
Way to go Jed, love the Dinan Forged wheels!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Thanks Chris. Cross my fingers all will go smoothly in ATL. This will make a great set of track wheels too, go back down to 19" and wider patch for performance. I will still keep my P40s though for the days I'm feelin' blingy, lol.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Jed - Check you out! You jumped on these!! Hope they work out for you. My Dinan Black tips for my exhaust finally arrived today from Dinan. My Dinan mechanic needs a few days to get everything welded on just right. Next week, it's on like Donkey Kong. Bummer that I won't have them on for the run in San Diego on Sat.

·
Registered
295 Posts
THESE CAME OFF A 2008 M6 COUPE. THE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THEM. NEW THIS SET IS CLOSE TO $7K. I AM WILLING TO SELL FOR $2500 CASH TODAY. WHEELS ARE LOCATED IN ATLANTA, GA. THE FINSIH IS BLACK POWDER COAT WITH POLISHED LIP. THE TIRES ARE: MICHELIN PILOT SPORT (F) 275/35/19, (R) 295/30/19. TIRES WERE PRODUCED 09/09 AND ARE VERY FRESH WITH LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THEM. THERE IS SOME MINOR FLAKING ON THE POWDERCOAT FINISH. I AM TOLD THAT IT IS UNDER WARRNATY FROM DINAN. I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO SEND THEM BACK. EMAIL ME FOR PICS: [email protected]

Still available?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Jed - Check you out! You jumped on these!! Hope they work out for you. My Dinan Black tips for my exhaust finally arrived today from Dinan. My Dinan mechanic needs a few days to get everything welded on just right. Next week, it's on like Donkey Kong. Bummer that I won't have them on for the run in San Diego on Sat.

Hi YK! Yes I did, bought them back in Dec, quite happy with them, can't believe how light they are. You'll see them and my matching black tips at the Poker Run this sat. :tonquesmilie:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts