BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
So, last 10 E34 M5 Tourings sold on BaT for $57.5k, 62.k6, 54k, 51k, 44.5k, 40k, 28.5k, 32k, 50.7k, and 27.5k.
Do you really think your asking price of $109,000 is justified? Just trying to see the logic.

Reactions: gsfent

·
Registered
1995 BMW M5 Touring Individual Orinoco over Petrol Mint
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, last 10 E34 M5 Tourings sold on BaT for $57.5k, 62.k6, 54k, 51k, 44.5k, 40k, 28.5k, 32k, 50.7k, and 27.5k.
Do you really think your asking price of $109,000 is justified? Just trying to see the logic.
I can only respond about my personal car. All details are in the ad (1995 BMW Euro E34 M5 Touring Individual).

There are many parameters as to why 95 6-speed tourings with updated front end are more valuable than others. Especially considering it's individual, custom ordered (rare options such as PDC), few owners, full history, solid sorted out car, every detail disclosed, always garaged, hardly saw rain, paint near perfect, 0 rust, 100% stock except for the 3.6 clutch (all stock parts included with the sale!). It's the perfect collection candidate so unique.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I can only respond about my personal car. All details are in the ad (1995 BMW Euro E34 M5 Touring Individual).

There are many parameters as to why 95 6-speed tourings with updated front end are more valuable than others. Especially considering it's individual, custom ordered (rare options such as PDC), few owners, full history, solid sorted out car, every detail disclosed, always garaged, hardly saw rain, paint near perfect, 0 rust, 100% stock except for the 3.6 clutch (all stock parts included with the sale!). It's the perfect collection candidate so unique.
I saw the ad. I think you will be in for a surprise if you list it on BaT at no reserve, considering your ask. Good luck.

Reactions: gsfent

·
Registered
181 Posts
LMAO 1000$ for each mile i guess, or kilometer?

109.000$ ......................................
Can't wait for no reserve
🍿🍿🍿

·
Registered
1995 BMW M5 Touring Individual Orinoco over Petrol Mint
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it had a good run. A bit sad to let it go.
I think given today's market in general (housing, stock, goods, etc.), the rarity, condition, options, and such the buyer got a great deal.
I hope they appreciate the car as much as we all did over here.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Well, it had a good run. A bit sad to let it go.
I think given today's market in general (housing, stock, goods, etc.), the rarity, condition, options, and such the buyer got a great deal.
I hope they appreciate the car as much as we all did over here.
I think its a fair (even surprisingly high) price. Your ask was a bit unrealistic regardless.

·
Registered
13,002 Posts
I think its a fair (even surprisingly high) price. Your ask was a bit unrealistic regardless.
A lot closer to real money than I would have thought; by a bunch. $109k ask, basically a $90k sale ($85k to seller). Very strong.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
A lot closer to real money than I would have thought; by a bunch. $109k ask, basically a $90k sale ($85k to seller). Very strong.

Regards,
Jerry
I don't know, $25k off is quite a bit off :) But yes, surprisingly strong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts